The Airbaler is a new kind of density control system for small square balers.
Finally a density control system for square balers that makes it easy to produce consistently uniform bales without the hassle of manual adjustments.
The Airbaler is the ONLY system that uses an airbag to maintain consistent bale density.
The Airbaler system was invented by Scott Seaver for use on his 170-acre farm in West Michigan. Scott has tested and perfected the Airbaler over 6 years and 60,000 bales of hay.
- Produces perfectly uniform bales - nearly 100% of the time
- Automatically adjusts to changes in field conditions - so you donít have to think about it
- Compatible with all the top baler manufactures
- Easy to install and no maintenance needed
- Cost less than hydraulic density control systems
- One-Year Warranty on all Parts
- Order online or order by mail
- One-Year Satisfaction Guarantee